It is with great joy that we announce our Tasting Rooms in Napa Valley and Sierra Foothills are now open! We are so happy to welcome you back to Rombauer!
There will be a few changes in the way we conduct our tastings and provide our hospitality services. We ask for your patience as we work to safeguard the health and safety of our guests and employees.
To help ensure social distancing, we will limit the number of indoor groups and space our outdoor tables well apart. In addition, we will limit the size of each group to four guests.
Reservations are required for our tasting experiences. Click here to book or call us at 866-280-2582 to arrange your visit.
Here are the protocols we have instituted in compliance with State & County guidelines and orders:
- Our Tasting Room team members are required to undergo a health assessment each day, before arriving at our facilities.
- Team members and guests will be asked to practice safe, social distancing.
- We have installed sanitizing stations throughout the property and encourage you to use them.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields at guest service areas to limit physical contact.
- Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings in accordance with local health orders.
- Our team members have been trained on how, and when, to wear face coverings and gloves.
- All tables and hosted stations will be wiped down and sanitized between visits.
- We will monitor and meter guest access to ensure there is no overcrowding.
Our staff has been trained on the importance of frequent, proper hand washing, personal hygiene and the need to practice social distancing.
We are excited to welcome you back to wine country and hope to share a glass of wine and a friendly conversation in the very near future.