12225 Steiner Rd
Plymouth, CA 95669
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Reservations are not required, however you may incur a wait period for the next available opening. We welcome you to enjoy our wines by the glass or bottle in lieu of a tasting if all openings are full. If you know what time you’ll be visiting we are happy to put you on our calendar to confirm your visit.
Reservations required for groups of 8 or larger. An advanced $20/pp fee will be collected for groups larger than 7 refundable with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Please call the winery to reserve your tasting in advance.
Information for Your Visit
- Dogs on a leash are welcome on our patio
- Guests are welcome to picnic on our patio before or after their experience
- Pre-packaged cheese, charcuterie, crackers and jams available to take home or enjoy on the patio during your visit
- Outdoor seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Wines by the glass and by the bottle are available for purchase
- Rombauer Vineyards is a non-smoking establishment
- We honor inter-winery Monday-Thursday
Our Tasting Room will be closed Thursday, July 4th, for Independence Day; Thursday, November 28th, for Thanksgiving; Tuesday, December 24th for Christmas Eve; Wednesday, December 25th, for Christmas Day; and Wednesday, January 1st for New Years Day.