12225 Steiner Rd
Plymouth, CA 95669
Rombauer is committed to the health and safety of our employees and our community. Our tasting rooms in the Napa Valley and the Sierra Foothills will be closed until further notice. Please contact us if you have questions about a reservation or upcoming winery event. In the meantime, we are prepared and happy to ship wine directly to you if permitted under your state regulations. Visit https://www.rombauer.com/wines or call us at 866.280.2582.
We sincerely hope you, your family and friends remain healthy.
Large group policy: All groups of 8 people or more require a reservation for any experience: tasting, by the glass or bottle. An advanced $20/pp tasting fee will be collected and is refundable with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Please call the winery to reserve your tasting in advance.
Information for Your Visit
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tastings and special pricing
- Dogs on a leash are welcome on our patio
- Guests are welcome to picnic on our patio before or after their experience
- Pre-packaged cheese, charcuterie, crackers and jams available to take home or enjoy on the patio during your visit
- Outdoor seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Wines by the glass and by the bottle are available for purchase
- Rombauer Vineyards is a non-smoking establishment
Our Tasting Room will be closed Sunday, April 12th; Wednesday, May 20th, for Staff Training; Saturday, July 4th for Independence Day; Thursday, November 26th for Thanksgiving; Thursday, December 24th for Christmas Eve; and Friday, December 25th for Christmas Day.