Log In Information
Thursday, September 24th | 4:00 PM PT / 7:00 PM ET
Learn how to pair your favorite wines with the foods that will complement them the most. Join Alan Cannon, Director of Education, and Maria Bell, Tasting Room Lead for a fun and informative hour of food and wine pairing.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 wine glasses
- 4 wines listed below
- Recipe Pairings or 6 Ingredients (All Listed below)
- Pen and paper for optional note taking
Wines to be Tasted:
Recipes to Pair:
- Blue Cheese Spread with Walnuts
- Tossed Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Niçoise Salad
- Steak Au Poivre
- Apple Crisp
Not interested in cooking? That’s ok! Come prepared with these 6 simple ingredients for a similar experience.
- Apple (Sweet – Golden Delicious, Honey Crisp, etc.)
- Lemon Wedge
- Brie Cheese with Pepper
- Blue Cheese (Preferably spreadable)
- Cooked Shrimp
- Soy Sauce
To join in the fun and stock up before the tasting, follow the link to see a list of local retailers that carry our wines! Find Our Wines.