Eligibility: The Rombauer Hour Photo Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older. The Contest is sponsored by Rombauer Vineyards located at 3522 Silverado Trail North, St Helena, CA 94574 (“RV”). Employees, family members and representatives of RV are not eligible. Both amateur and professional photographers are encouraged to enter. The Contest begins at 4:00pm PST on April 30, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm PST on May 15, 2020.
Contest Overview: While staying at home, we have all found ways to live in the moment and enjoy good times with family and friends, virtually. If Rombauer Vineyards has been a part of your joyful moments, we invite you to share them with us! Join in the fun and submit a photo of your happy hour pairings with your favorite Rombauer wine.
How to Enter:
- Take a high quality, artistic photo of your happy hour pairings with your favorite Rombauer wine
- Post your photo to Instagram or facebook and tag us @RombauerVineyards, ensuring that the post and/or profile is set to public view. Please note, if the photograph is submitted through Instagram, and the post is not set to public view, the submission may not be received by the Sponsor. For email submissions, simply email your photo to email@example.com with a subject line stating Rombauer Hour Photo Contest
- Use hashtags #RombauerHour and #RombauerVineyards when uploading your photo.
- Post your photo by 11:59 pm PST on Friday, May 15, 2020.
Judging: Judging will take place May 18-20, 2020. The official judging panel will be comprised of representative(s) of RV. Each entry will be judged on a variety of elements weighed equally, including, but not limited to, on the basis of style, appropriateness to the theme, creativity/originality, and artistic/image quality.
Prize: The winning photo will receive the following prizes:
Rombauer Hour Entertaining Package – Cheese and Charcuterie Cheese Board, wine opener, one of each Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Merlot Kitchen Tea Towel, two cheese knives, six-pack of Rombauer logo glasses, two coasters, and Joy of Cooking Cookbook.
Conditions: The photograph and the post where in the photograph is uploaded must be comprised only of original elements created by the entrant and may not contain elements which are/have been created, developed, copyrighted, trademarked and/or patented by third parties. The entrant agrees that it has all rights to the contents of the submitted material. Entries which contain materials that are not the original work of the entrant will be disqualified. The entrant acknowledges RV has rights to promote entry on social media and/or the RV website.
By submitting an entry, the entrant warrants that the photo does not depict, contain, include, or involve any of the following:
- Sexually explicit, violent or derogatory pictures, depictions, images, language, and/or symbols
- Drugs, tobacco, or firearms
- Gang signs or symbols
- Images of children or items especially appealing to children
- Visibly recognizable trademarks or logos owned by anyone other than the entrant or the Sponsor
- Copyrighted materials owned by anyone other than the entrant
- Messaging that is inconsistent with the positive subject matter of the Contest and the Sponsor
Publicity: Participation in the Contest constitutes an entrant’s consent to RV’s use of the photograph for publicity purposes prior to or after the Contest end date, in any media without any compensation or prior review.
Contest prizes shall not be awarded to an authorized licensee, retail licensee, or wholesale licensee, or agent, officer, employee, or family member of an authorized licensee, retail licensee or wholesale licensee. For purposes of this paragraph, “family member” means a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. “Authorized Licensee” means a winegrower, beer and wine importer, beer manufacturer, out-of-state beer manufacturer certificate holder, distilled spirits manufacture’s agent, distilled spirits importer general, distilled spirits general rectifier, rectifier, out-of-state distilled spirits shipper’s certificate holder, brandy manufacturer, and brandy importer.