You must be 21 years of age to order wine.
Weather holds for the week of 9/21/2020:
Ground – AZ, NM, TX, OK, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, TN
2-day Priority – AZ
Overnight – None
Due to current circumstances here are some helpful tips from FedEx: Click Here
Summer Shipping Policies
(May through September)
We are pleased to offer three choices for shipping your wines to you:
Important Note: During hot summer months we may postpone ground shipments to protect your wine from excessive heat. During these months you may either 1) Select Ground Shipping and we will ship your wine as soon as the weather allows (this may delay your shipment for up to two months), or 2) Select 2-Day Air or Priority Overnight Shipping.
Ground Shipping – CALIFORNIA ONLY
- Ground orders ship Monday through Friday.
- The standard charge for ground shipping applies to orders of less than 6 bottles.
- Ground shipping is included for orders of 6 bottles or more.
2-Day Air Shipping – ALL OUT OF STATE ORDERS
- 2-Day orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific time on Wednesday will ship the following Monday. You may also call or email us to place an order to ship Thursday for Saturday delivery (additional charges will apply).
- The standard charge for 2-Day air shipping applies to orders of less than 6 bottles
- For orders of 6 bottles or more you will be charged the price of ground shipping.
Priority Overnight – ALL OUT OF STATE ORDERS
- Priority Overnight orders ship Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific time on Thursday will ship the following Monday.
- The standard charge for Priority Overnight shipping applies to orders of less than 6 bottles
- For orders of 6 bottles or more you will be charged the price of 2-day shipping.
Rombauer Vineyards will send you an email notifying you when your shipment is released. Note that not all orders are shipped the same day they are placed. Also note that we cannot be responsible for damaged wine resulting from overriding a weather hold.
As required by law, someone 21 years of age or older is required to sign for wine deliveries. Because no shipments can be left without an adult signature, we suggest shipping to a business address if possible. We are unable to ship wine to a U.S. Postal Service box. Customers are responsible for additional shipping costs on missed deliveries.
Due to state regulations, please note that we cannot legally ship wine to the following states:
Arkansas (AR), Delaware (DE), Indiana (IN), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Mississippi (MS), New Jersey (NJ), Ohio (OH), Rhode Island (RI), Utah (UT), and West Virginia (WV).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We appreciate your patience as we continue to look for ways to improve our online service.