Rombauer Vineyards proudly supports charitable endeavors in the local community.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of donation requests we receive, we are not able to fulfill all requests. If you would like to submit a request on behalf of a charitable organization, please read the following requirements and instructions.
- Requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead stating the nature of the request, along with the date, time and location of the event, and primary contact.
- Donation requests are reviewed monthly. Please submit requests a minimum of 90 days before the donation is needed to allow appropriate time for review and execution of request, if approved.
- Requests for cash donations will not be considered.
- Our charitable efforts are focused primarily in the local community, therefore priority is given to organizations serving the Napa Valley, particularly the St. Helena community.
- Special consideration is given to organizations supporting cancer research, law enforcement and public safety.
- Organizations should limit their donation requests to 1 per year so that we may serve the greatest population possible.
- California organizations must provide a copy of their one-day ABC license secured for the event prior to pick up or delivery of donations. Organizations outside of California must provide their states equivalent as applicable.
- For forms and instructions on how to obtain an ABC event license, please visit http://www.abc.ca.gov/forms/PDFSpc.html.
- Requests should be submitted by mail or email to:
Attn: Donation Requests
3522 Silverado Trail North
St. Helena, CA 94574